WHY GET A HOME INSPECTION?
Home inspections are important because, for most people, buying a house is the single largest investment they’ll make in their lifetime. A home inspection is a small investment to help make an informed buying decision. The purpose of a home inspection is to understand the home’s overall condition better and determine what repairs are needed immediately and what repairs will be needed soon.
Most importantly, a home inspection can help give you peace of mind that you’ve made a good buying decision. A thorough home inspection is just an all-around good decision. Buying a home is a big deal, and a thorough home inspection is an important part of the process to ensure you're raising your family in a safe and sound environment.
10 REASONS TO HAVE A HOME INSPECTION
- HOME INSPECTORS CAN DISCOVER PROBLEMS INVISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE.
- HOME INSPECTIONS SAVE POTENTIAL BUYERS MONEY.
- HOME INSPECTIONS TURN NEGOTIATIONS IN YOUR FAVOUR.
- HOME INSPECTIONS CAN PROVIDE AN EXIT OPPORTUNITY.
- HOME INSPECTIONS WILL DETECT LEAKS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN.
- HOME INSPECTIONS CAN CATCH ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS, REDUCING FIRE RISKS.
- HOME INSPECTIONS DETECT PEST AND INSECT INFESTATIONS.
- HOME INSPECTIONS CAN HELP AVOID HEATH RISKS LIKE MOLD AND ASBESTOS.
- HOME INSPECTIONS DETERMINE IMPROPER OR NON PERMITTED ADDITIONS.
- HOME INSPECTIONS CAN EASE THE HOME INSURANCE HEADACHE.